We're Keeping Our Players Safe. Here's How.
- Players will undergo temperature checks before practice and training. Temperatures must be below 100.4 degrees.
- Hand sanitizer will be administered before and after practice.
- Players will socially distance when possible; i.e. arriving and departing practice, water breaks, team huddles, etc.
- No unnecessary touching; i.e. high fives, handshakes, or fist bumps.
- Players will not be allowed to share equipment.
- Coaches will wear a mask if they cannot socially distance.